Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hello world :)

Hi there! You might be wondering who I am and why I think I'm qualified to share my advice to the internet. I'll give you a bit of background on myself, and then briefly tell you what I am planning on doing with this blog.


Who am I?:

For my blog purposes I use the name Cherie, so you can call me that. I always loved that name, and it means "darling" in french. I'm a single 24 year old Latina living in Florida, with a masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. I have a hobby in makeup and nail art, and I did beauty blogging for a few years but lost my passion for it. I still love the world of beauty, but I realized that I would be much more interested in doing a blog like this. I also have an interest in healthy living and cooking, so there might be some posts here and there about my other hobbies.


So......

Why am I on here in this dark corner of the internet? Because I have been there, just like you, looking for information on how to cure a broken heart, how to analyze guys, and how do you go about online dating? During my education and experience with clients I have learned a great deal about human behavior and healthy ways of coping, so that will definitely influence my posts here. But I come to you as a woman, who has seen it all and has somethings to say. A therapist does not give advice *or shouldn't*, so I'm not coming to you as a therapist, I'm coming to you as a friend, a sister, and someone that has been there and wants to help. Take my opinions and advice as a grain of salt, you are really the one that knows yourself best. But I offer you my humble blog posts as way to process whatever you're dealing with a little further.


I hope you enjoy my posts and follow me. Always feel free to leave me questions and comments on any of my blogs. Can't wait to see them <3

Love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment